Thursday, February 11, 2010

getting there.

I just need sharpness in hitting notes. The whole Orianthi song is coming up good. took 4 friggin days to actually complete the whole song. Just need practise i guess.
=( SIGH.
Hope i could jam it out with my buds sometime soon.
guess being a guitarist really makes u devote yourself into practise.Precision timing, .having a good ear, awareness . I think this song really improved my level in guitaring.
i hope i can follow the foot stteps of kelvyn yeang one day. He is by far my favourite guitarist in this country. Inspiring mostly.
i hope to post a video of the song when im done on youtube, if i perfected the song =)
will be updating this blog mostly on guitaring now..maybe breaking down songs for people who wanna learn..uploading video..i'd come to a decision after 3 years of playing guitar that music is really a big part of my life. I love playing guitar no matter what genre. will be updating very soon..stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment